A few things

11:20:00 AM

A few things that kept me smiling on my extra long weekend.

♥ A new one-piece with a retro feel.


I can't wait to go out swimming in this!  Thank you Joe Fresh.

♥ Nail polish!

(right to left: essie fifth avenue, essie turquoise & caicos, seche vite top coat, OPI not like the movies, and OPI black shatter)
I had a terrible habit of biting my nails, so these fun colours keep me from going back.  ) I currently have the turqiose on my toes and black shatter over top the shimmer-y silver on my nails.

♥ Perfume, perfume oils, and body mist I keep out that I like for the warm summertime.


I don't like anything too heavy in the warm months and prefer fresh scents.

♥ Small reminders of old friends and wild imaginations.


This jar necklace holds a pixie inside, but I cannot let him out.  Don't you know he'll cause all sorts of trouble?  I feel sad about not letting him play though.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello Lovelies!
Thanks for taking the time to drop me something pretty.
♥ love
Miss Cris

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe