musing monday

7:12:00 PM


Sadly, my attempt at sewing a romper from pattern didn't go as planned and it's left me a little disheartened.  However, tomorrow I may just pick up a pretty fabric I like (that has a bit of stretch and drape) to make something that resembles this beauty.

It's a beautiful piece from Ruche that I discovered through A Beautiful Mess, a new blog I have been following.  It really is very cute and summer-y.

What are some of your favourite summer fashion finds this season?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is such a pretty dress!!!

    What pattern are you using?! I really want to get back into sewing more clothes this summer. So far I've been unsuccessful. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kait: For this I've been watching this lovely girl on youtube GinnyL, so I am going to try and fashion it by using clothes I have and draping.

    I wish you lucks with your future sewing! I'll keep you posted too.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies!
Thanks for taking the time to drop me something pretty.
♥ love
Miss Cris

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe