Gardening Adventures pt.1

5:03:00 PM



This, my friends, is only the beginning to my gardening adventures.  Last year I came to a compromise with my mother that I would be the one to take care of our garden.  What a huge task!  Was I thinking right?  Who knows!

The forever-optimistic-me knows that this will end in learning.  Perhaps I won't have the largest harvest I could of  had, but I will have gained myself a smarter, greener person for next years attempt.

My tasks that lie ahead of me are piling up to breaking deeper ground further up for tomatoes and beans, the addition or better soil and fertilizer, and probably removing some of this clay, with a few bazillion other things.

All the best to those other Plant geeks out there.  Wish me luck everyone!


love love
Miss Cris

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello Lovelies!
Thanks for taking the time to drop me something pretty.
♥ love
Miss Cris

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe