my week in things

1:32:00 PM



This, dearies, is how I started out my week.  Macarons from Le Petite Thuet on King St.W  The salted caramel flavour wasn't bad, but the coconut was the best!  (I had forgotten I hated raspberry anything) They ran out of mint chocolate, which I still want to try.



That beautiful sweater up there in mint, it's my new favourite anything.  It's so soft and drapes longer in the back.  I have a million possibilities in my mind to be wearing it and I cannot wait until the weather warms up for everyone to see it.
I've also been busy crocheting up some new coasters for my teacup to sit on.  My old one is pretty used up.  I love that it's wool and recycled. This one is made from a yarn that can be, once knitted, used as a wash cloth!

This last week of February (and the beginnings of March, yay!) came and went quite pleasantly.  I'm ready for you Spring!
How about everyone else?

other things:
since my skirt is on hold, this is next!
i love the idea about pinterest, but this made me think twice.

love love
Miss Cris

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the macarons! I need to still figure out how to make decent ones. :D

    I love the yarn you chose for the tea coasters.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Lovelies!
Thanks for taking the time to drop me something pretty.
♥ love
Miss Cris

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe