anew

11:18:00 AM



I feel like life has been overly emotional for me these past few months and I just need a new distraction away from all things work.  I'm just a simple Barista at Starbucks, but I like it there.

One day, I dream of my own little tea cafe and I think right now I'm going to focus all my energy into that goal and relax with my knitting, photography, and writting.  This is the best course of action right now and it's a proper good time for it.  Today is the first really good rainfall we've had.  Hasn't stopped for ages and puddles galore. 

Waking up to the sound of rain always puts me in the best mood.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello Lovelies!
Thanks for taking the time to drop me something pretty.
♥ love
Miss Cris

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe