catching up

4:04:00 PM

I've spent a lot of time away from my blog lately.  Summer has been busy.  Most of the time I've had has been spent looking after my garden at mum's place and knitting.  


I plan to use my space here more to share recipes and all these projects I got going on dreaming up in my head.  Tons of sewing plans!  Up in the top right I've got Quill in progress...The wool is just the softest and thinnest wool I have used before.  I think I really like lace weight wool.

What have you been up to lately?

love love
Miss Cris

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi! I just bumped into your blog, so lovely! The garden seems amazing! ^_____^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I just found your blog and have already read through the archives! i find your space very inspiring! thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you both for the kind reply! Made me smile today ^_^

      Delete

Hello Lovelies!
Thanks for taking the time to drop me something pretty.
♥ love
Miss Cris

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe