What I learned

12:42:00 PM


1.  I need to slow down.  Let everything sink in, so I can take something away from it.
2.  I am a pretty indecisive person in life.  I thought I was more take charge?  This year I will make more changes and be more assertive. 
3.  I treated myself to buying my very own Pentax K-1000 film camera.  I used it in Highschool photography to learn.  Definitely a favourite purchase.
4.  I learnt that I can overcome my insecurities with men and let someone in.  He's my best memory from this year and we've still more to make.


I hope that you all had a happy and healthy New Years and that I can share this one with you.
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello Lovelies!
Thanks for taking the time to drop me something pretty.
♥ love
Miss Cris

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe